From: John Hunter <jdhunter@ac...> - 2004-05-27 21:34:11
This is a bug fix release
* rotated text with newlines at all angles should work correctly now
* fixed errorbar autoscaling and capsize problem
* right tick labels now in correct position
* Added Gary's errorbar color options
* fixed some problems relating to singleton plots and constant plots
* Tweaked TkAgg backend so that canvas.draw() works more like the
other backends. Fixed a bug resulting in 2 draws per figure
* several small optimizations to improve framerates on animated
* fixed a gtkagg on win98/winME bug
* added converter=None option to plot_date for dates already in epoch
* made the figure background transparent in agg so matplotlib output
can overlay another canvas.
From: Todd Miller <jmiller@st...> - 2004-05-28 17:03:43
I'll get this one. I also have some tkagg/setupext related changes for
On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 12:55, Anthony Joseph Seward wrote:
> The default location for the tk include files is missing. The attached
> patch fixes it.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.