I updated the HTML documentation for the library generated by
doxygen. Doing so, I found out that the latest Doxygen has problems with function which are overloaded multiple times.
So it appers that some function are not documented althought they are documented. I'll send a bug report to the doxygen folks.
All the header files are now using the .h suffix instead of the .hh suffix. Change all your references to nurbs.hh to nurbs.h and you should do fine.
NURBS++ now compiles on gcc 2.96, gcc 3.1 and VC++6.0
3.0.11 dev is now in the CVS directory. I also added nurby a NURBS editor I'll be doing to test the stuff I write with NURBS++. I could integrate into mind's eyes or something else instead though.