Menu

Adding a field

Help
Jeff
2016-06-11
2016-06-11
  • Jeff

Jeff - 2016-06-11

Is there a way to add an extra field box that can be place either before the Password field box or after the Password Repeat field box?

If it can not be done easily, is there a plugin.
    If there is no plugin how would I go about to suggest that this be included on future versions.

Thanks in advance.

• wellread1

wellread1 - 2016-06-11

You can add custom string fields on the Advanced tab of the Add/Edit dialog. The KPEnhancedEntryView plugin provides convenient editing, management and display of custom string fields in the Entry View pane.

You cannot modify the layout of the Entry tab on the Add/Edit dialog.

• Jeff

Jeff - 2016-06-11

Thanks for this suggestion.

It is getting closer to what I am looking for.

But, since there are sites that need a passphrase it is easier to have a field box that one can do a drag and drop.
    Makes it easier than a copy/paste.

• wellread1

wellread1 - 2016-06-11
    • You can't drag and drop from the Add/Edit dialog (the dialog is for adding and editing only).
    • You can drag and drop from the Entry List pane (including from custom string fields). To add a column to the Entry List pane, check the desired field in View>Configure Columns.... Custom string fields are listed after the built-in fields.
    • You can drag and drop from KPEnhancedEntryView, you can also Auto-Type a custom field value (right click on the value to see options).

Note: Drag & Drop only works in applications and fields that enable it.

• Jeff

Jeff - 2016-06-11

Thanks

I will try that out too.