* rewritten Tabbed Notebook tags - it cannot get simpler than that:
<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jspcontrols.net/tags/core" prefix="jc" %>
<p>Tab1 content goes here.</p>
<jc:tabpage label="Tab2" roles="admin, dev">
<p>Tab2 content goes here.</p>
</jc:component>... read more
New features, bugfixes, and simplified usage.
* Accept tag is removed
* Special format for event is removed, just use any request key you like
* Ajax request sequencing now works
* It is possible to define dependency of components from "master" component
* Added Prepare tag that exports important URLs to page context; now
you can use plain HTML to build forms and links, and to insert proper
reload expressions using values exported by Prepare tag. These are:... read more
Added Tab Component, Tigris and Yahoo styles
JSP Controls Tag Library is maturing and getting easier to use. Among the changes are new tags and new sample.
Form, Link and Submit tags hide all internal machinery under the hood of the Library, making you task of creating component markup easier.
New Tab Component sample shows that event can be triggered using a link much in the same manner how it is triggered by submitting a form.
Notes to version 0.2:
* Hidden field in component HTML form is no more needed
* It is possible to update several components in Ajax mode
* It is possible to set target location in Reload tag
JSP Controls is a solution for building portlet-like web components, it uses JSP technology enhanced with less than a dosen of new tags. It does not require to learn a new API or to set up a portal engine.