I wrote this patch in 1999, and since then I've almost
forgotten all about it. From what I can tell now, it adds:
* support for an xterm mouse (clicking to move the
cursor, dragging to select, etc.). I think I also started on
GPM support, but never finished.
* a macro "keymap" to change the current key mapping
* macros "if"/"then"/"elsif"/"else"/"endif" to evaluate
expressions and turn macro execution on and off
* relational and boolean operators for math mode, for
use with "if"
* a few typo corrections and other fixes: math mode
variables are initialized to 0
Log in to post a comment.