Menu

CONCATENAR EN UN VALOR POR DEFECTO DOS CAMPOS

2022-04-01
2022-05-04
  • Ana María  Gutiérrez González

Necesito un campo nuevo donde el default value sea la concatenación de otros dos campos de esa misma clase.Alguien podría ayudar?

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2022-04-01

The main language here is English, you might have more luck if you at least already translate your question to English :)

( don't be shy, for most people including me English is not their main language, so mistakes aren't bad )

I need a new field where the default value is the concatenation of two other fields of that same class. could anyone help

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2022-04-04

First you'd need to create a XML datamodel customization. Do so by creating a new extension which adds this field.

After that, you'd need to use the OnInsert() and OnUpdate() methods on the object and use those to set the concatenated value for this new field. This can also be defined in the XML.

Thanks Jeffrey, but it is not clear to me if it is essential to create the methods? if it could be concatenated directly into the default value of the xml extension, could you give me an example of the syntax?

• Pierre Goiffon

Pierre Goiffon - 2022-05-04

Hello,

Either contact Combodo sales team so that someone code this for you : sales@combodo.com

Or take the time to learn how to create an iTop extension module : https://www.itophub.io/wiki/page?id=3_0_0%3Acustomization%3Astart