Menu

Problem with the Automation mail to ticket extension.

2023-10-18
2023-10-20
  • Daniel Camargo

Daniel Camargo - 2023-10-18

Hello everyone.

I am trying to install the Mail to Ticket Automation extension but it does not say it has unsatisfied dependencies, I tried with other versions of the extension but it did not work.

Warning:The following modules have unmet dependencies: OAuth email syncro (id: combodo-oauth-email-synchro/1.1.1) depends on combodo-email-synchro/3.5.2 + itop-standard-email-synchro/3.4.1 + itop-oauth-client/2.7.7

Look at the dependencies of combodo-oauth-email-synchro/1.1.1 but what if it has combodo-email-synchro/3.5.2, itop-standard-email-synchro/3.4.1, itop-oauth-client/2.7.7.

Can someone tell me why this is happening ?

Thank you.

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2023-10-18

What's your current iTop version?

How exactly are you trying to install it?

• Daniel Camargo

Daniel Camargo - 2023-10-18

Hi Jeffrey thanks for commenting.

My iTop version is 3.0.1.

I tried to install it using iTopHub but it says that it does not meet the dependencies, so I used the wizard to see more detail the possible error and this is where it appears:

Warning:The following modules have unmet dependencies: OAuth email syncro (id: combodo-oauth-email-synchro/1.1.1) depends on combodo-email-synchro/3.5.2 + itop-standard-email-synchro/3.4.1 + itop-oauth-client/2.7.7

Do you have any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks.

Last edit: Daniel Camargo 2023-10-18
  • Daniel Camargo

Daniel Camargo - 2023-10-19

Hello

Does anyone know why this can happen ?
    How can I solve it ?

Thank you.

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2023-10-20

Yes. iTop 3.0.1 does not have the module you need. You need iTop 2.7.7+ or iTop 3.0.2+
    https://www.itophub.io/wiki/page?id=latest:admin:oauth