Menu

OAuth Office 365 connection

2023-04-03
2023-04-05
  • Cristian Ozan

Cristian Ozan - 2023-04-03

Hello

I'm trying to connect to IMAP using the Azure Portal. I already generated my access token, but I'm getting the following error: "Reason: cannot change folder, maybe it does not exist." I've attached some screenshots.

• Cristian Ozan

Cristian Ozan - 2023-04-03

I forgot to mention that my iTop version is 3.0.2 and I try in two versions of php (7.4 and 8.0).

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2023-04-04

Make sure that the user account which was used to generate the token, also has proper full access permissions on the mailbox (Exchange Online).

• Cristian Ozan

Cristian Ozan - 2023-04-04

I use the Administrator user for the token generation, and the mailbox has de correct permition. I dont know where is the error.

• Cristian Ozan

This is the content of the error log file.

2023-04-04 09:17:31 | Error | 601 | Failed to initialize the mailbox: itop@frro.utn.edu.ar. Reason: cannot change folder, maybe it does not exist | IssueLog

array (
    'file' => '/var/www/html/itop/lib/laminas/laminas-mail/src/Storage/Imap.php',
    'line' => 384,
    'exception.class' => 'Laminas\Mail\Storage\Exception\RuntimeException',
    'exception.stack' => '#0 /var/www/html/itop/env-production/combodo-oauth-email-synchro/src/Service/IMAPOAuthStorage.php(53): Laminas\Mail\Storage\Imap->selectFolder()

**####1 /var/www/html/itop/env-production/combodo-oauth-email-synchro/src/Service/IMAPOAuthEmailSource.php(57): Combodo\iTop\Extension\Service\IMAPOAuthStorage-> construct()

• Cristian Ozan

Also I give several permitions in API Secctions.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cristian

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2023-04-04

You might see more after enabling the debug trace.

• Cristian Ozan

The debug tracer is enabled, but I can´t get any information other than the information it has given to me.

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2023-04-05

Different one perhaps. Not sure if it will help, assuming all your permissions are OK:
    https://www.itophub.io/wiki/page?id=2_7_0:admin:oauth#troubleshooting

Might also help to re-generate the token.

Make sure the user who consents to the permissions, also has the "full access" permission on Microsoft Exchange Online to this mailbox.

Last edit: Jeffrey Bostoen 2023-04-05
  • Cristian Ozan

Cristian Ozan - 2023-04-05
    Yes is enabled too.

'log_level_min' => array (
        'OAuth' => 'Debug',
    ),
    Office 365 I hate you!!!