Menu

Replacing org_id in UserRequest

George
2024-07-17
2024-07-17
  • George

George - 2024-07-17

How to change the org_id during the creation of the UserRequest or after its creation to the org_id of the service provider, maybe with extension.

Last edit: George 2024-07-17
  • Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2024-07-17

Be careful - org_id is very important for the way iTop works, and the way users are able to see tickets, or have no permission at all to view them.

What's your main objective of changing it?

• George

George - 2024-07-17

the purpose of the change is so that the team that provides these services can see requests for this service

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2024-07-17

Combodo natively sees the caller's organization as the "owner", the one who should be able to see the tickets in the user portal.

Do you somehow want to completely restrict the teams to only be able to see the tickets assigned to them?

Or are you just looking for an easy filter?

• George

George - 2024-07-17

And yea, i want to "completely restrict the teams to only be able to see the tickets assigned to them"

• George

George - 2024-07-17

it is necessary for the user responsible for viewing applications to see them only in the back-office

• Vincent @ Combodo

This objective is achieved with this Combodo customer restricted extension, but you can write your own extension doing the same thing.

👍
    • George

George - 2024-07-17

Yes, I knew about this extension, but unfortunately it is paid, and I would like either my own solution or free or some kind of help how to write it myself