Menu

Permissions or profile for all contacts

2024-02-16
2024-03-05
  • David Gayangos

David Gayangos - 2024-02-16

Good morning, in my ITOP I have two organizations. Organization 1 and Organization 2. In my case I belong to "Organization 1" but when I create a request, in a user selection field I see the contacts of all the organizations. In my case I am an administrator. The question I have is if I can create some type of profile that is not an administrator but that can see all the users even if they do not belong to their organization.

Thank you

• Jeffrey Bostoen

Jeffrey Bostoen - 2024-02-16

You'd have to make sure the user account has access ("allowed organizations") to both organizations.

• David Gayangos

David Gayangos - 2024-02-16

Thanks for the response but yes, the user has both organizations allowed. I don't know if it's important but the user belongs to organization 2, organization 1 is the parent of organization 2

• David Gayangos

David Gayangos - 2024-02-20

Good morning, I have created a profile where the user is supposed to have access to "User" and "Organization". From the backoffice the employee has access to both organizations but not from the standard portal. Is that detail important?

Thank you

• David Gayangos

David Gayangos - 2024-03-05

Good morning, I will review the documentation to see if anything is clarified.

Thank you