Menu

What's the latest version of gnuplot that works in a Kindle Fire V?

Help
Benny
2016-09-28
2016-11-03
  • Benny

Benny - 2016-09-28

Downloaded version 3.7 but just found documentation for version 5...

How to update/make current both and, of course, both related files pointing to the same version?

• Benny

Benny - 2016-09-28

Trying to go to the suggested site: "news:..." brings me a message stating that it's inaccessible.

No se puede acceder a este sitio

E****s posible que la página web en news://comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot no funcione temporalmente o se haya trasladado de manera permanente a una nueva dirección web.

Last edit: Benny 2016-09-28
  • Ethan Merritt

Ethan Merritt - 2016-09-29

I suspect the easiest path to running gnuplot on a Kindle is to translate it into javascript using emscripten so that the whole program runs in a browser. Better yet, it has already been done for you.
    See
    http://gnuplot.respawned.com/

• Benny

Benny - 2016-11-03

****Thanks for replying, Ethan Merrit!

I've practiced with it a bit and my problen now is how to put a script in a place where gnuplot can find it... See

atSee at

Last edit: Benny 2016-11-03
  • Benny

Benny - 2016-11-03

Was trying to include a link in the above post but wasn't possible to use the copy/paste method. While at it, some junk got in the middle and I was not capable of getting rid of it. I tried editing the post but the junk reappeared at the same spot...

Have reasons to beleive it has something to do with your site's software (maybe Flash???).