Tested on eclipse-cpp-kepler, Windows host.
Plug-in version: installed several versions from 1.1.3 to 2.1.2, able to reproduce on all of them.
Steps to reproduce:
- download eclipse kepler for C/C++ development and install on top GNU ARM Plug-in 2.1.2-201402180751
- during installation I chose only "GNU ARM C/C++ Cross Compiler Support" (184.108.40.206402180751)
- File -> New -> C Project
- Executable -> Hello World ARM C Project -> Cross ARM GCC
- Next, Next,...
- fill Toolchain path, Finish
- Project -> Build All (successful)
- right click on project then Rename
- again Project -> Build All (successful)
- right click on project then chose Build Configurations -> Build All
"Problem Occurred" window is displayed, see attached screenshot.
Same happens when selecting Build Configurations -> Build Selected... -> check only Release target - OK.
Didn't notice any exceptions in the eclipse log file, only:
!ENTRY Build error 4 0 2014-02-25 16:23:58.264
!MESSAGE Resource '/armv8_prj' does not exist.