Menu

Problems building database w/ SVN-524

Help
2007-09-16
2013-04-25
  • Tim Rightnour

Tim Rightnour - 2007-09-16

When building my database with SVN-524, the program runs for awhile, and then suddenly gets an IO error on a commit. So far this has happened at about 64k, 78k, and 150k into the database build.  If I tell it to rebuild the database, it will allways fail at the exact same spot, whereas if I delete a build a new one, it fails at a different spot.

When running, I see the following output once it freaks out:

CContentDatabase::Commit() :: SQL error: disk I/O error
    CContentDatabase::Insert - insert :: SQL error: disk I/O error
    CContentDatabase::Insert - insert :: SQL error: disk I/O error

Once one of these occurs, it continually spits them out until it finishes processing all my files.  I'm not running out of space or anything silly like that.

• Ulrich Völkel

Ulrich Völkel - 2007-09-17

You did not get these errors with SVN-507?
      Is there any SQL error prior to the i/o ones?
      Which sqlite version are you running?

- Uli

• Rupertt

Rupertt - 2007-09-20

Hi, got my 360 running, but only shows me some songs and no albums at all,
      while rebuilding the DB i got tthe same IO Error, after a 2nd try i got these ones.

CContentDatabase::Insert - insert :: SQL error: no such table: objects
      CContentDatabase::Insert - insert :: SQL error: no such table: MAP_OBJECTS
      CContentDatabase::Insert - insert :: SQL error: no such table: OBJECT_DETAILS
      CContentDatabase::Insert - insert :: SQL error: no such table: objects

with the latest SVN build, too

• Ulrich Völkel

Ulrich Völkel - 2007-09-20

Which sqlite version are you running? garbled fixed this by updating his NetBSD 3.0 to 4.0 which seemed to include an sqlite 3 update as well.

- Uli

• Rupertt

Rupertt - 2007-09-20

3.3.13-0ubuntu1
      seems to be the latest for my Distribution

• Rupertt

Rupertt - 2007-09-20

I downloaded sqlite 3,5 compiled it, deleted the old DB file in the fuppes dir and now im running a new rebuild, without any errors so far.

• Robert L. Harris

I downloaded 3.5 and installed it.  Deleted the Database.  If I rebuild the virtual containers i can see them but there are no songs or video.  If I rebuild the database, i lose all the containers and still no songs or video.

• Ulrich Völkel

Ulrich Völkel - 2007-09-20

I need more information.
      Please set the loglevel to "debug", start your xbox and try to access the shared data.

But first please try to change the object type of your audio files from AUDIO_ITEM to AUDIO_ITEM_MUSIC_TRACK. (simply replace all occurrences in the fuppes.cfg)

- Uli