Hi, I have a patch for the bug
[ 1368727 ] Error in files exported Open Office Writer
It turned out oo 2.0 needs a META-INF/manifest.xml file.
Also, some styles apeared to be mission which caused oo
not to recognize headings. They were mapped to Default
I have fixed this by,
- adding the missing styles to
- introducing a new xsl file for the manifest.xml file,
exportToOoWriter function so that multiple .xml files
can be added to the zip archive. Basicaly, I have moved
the generic writing part to a new method,
private void applyXsltFile(String xsltFileName,
Result result) throws IOException
This method is now called twice from within the
exportToOoWriter method. Once for the content.xml file,
and once for the META-INF/manifest.xml file
see the patch for more details.
regards, merry christmas and a happy new year.
Log in to post a comment.