Menu

Not importing games properly

Liam Roche
2011-02-13
2012-12-06
  • Liam Roche

Liam Roche - 2011-02-13

I have been attempting to import my FTP games into freepokerdb. It seems to do some sort of approximation to this, but I often notice serious discrepancies which imply that the data is not being properly imported.

For example today I played only one session at a single table where I lost some money to start with but ended up in profit on the session. Even after bulk importing all of my hand history files (including the most recent one) the end of the refreshed equity graph does not have the right shape (no dip and larger rise of the right amount). Moreover the total profit at the end of the graph is not higher than it was yesterday, whereas obviously it should be.
    For testing purposes I chose to recreate the database, but then only imported the most recent hand history file. The graph says there are no games for my user name, which is simply wrong.
    What is the cause for these problems? At present I simply cannot trust any of the outputs as accurately reflecting my hand history data. I have noticed other problems with apparent missing data from the session stats.
    Can anyone else reproduce such issues (using FTP hand histories perhaps)?

• Carl G

Carl G - 2011-02-13

Hi nfaifa,

We dont actually use the sourceforge forums - see http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/fpdb/index.php?title=Contact_-_Get_Help

I'm willing to help, but need more info - what version, gametypes, operating system etc.

I'm s0rrow or Worros on IRC and sorrow on the 2+2 forums. Feel free to post to the mailing list too.

S0rrow