Happy new year everyone!
2003 was a very exciting year for FileZilla. Several magazines have put FileZilla on their cover CD, FileZilla became Project of the Month in November and Patrick McGovern, the director of SourceForge, has presented FileZilla on TechTV in the Screensavers show.
I would like to thank everyone for your great suggestions, bug reports, help offers or any other typr of feedback.
But what would a new year be without a new version of FileZilla? ;-)
To start the new year as perfect as possible, I've release FileZilla 2.2.3. New in this version is the long awaited ability to move files and folders around on the server.
Here's the changelog:
- Improved drag&drop, you can now move files and folders to other directories using drag&drop inside the file lists and folder trees.
- Resolved a few directory caching issues
- Creation of drag images no longer uses the built-in windows functions as they don't work properly under Windows XP
- Fixed settings dialog not appearing correctly if running under wine
- Fixed crash if selecting OK on the delete file confirmation dialog after disconnecting / receiving a new directory listing while displaying the dialog.
Happy new year,
PS: Don't drink too much
Log in to post a comment.