|
From: SourceForge.net <no...@so...> - 2004-01-26 02:08:59
|
Bugs item #883926, was opened at 2004-01-24 19:59 Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by Item Submitter You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=883926&group_id=34096 Category: Package Group: v1.1 Status: Open Resolution: None Priority: 5 Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73) Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: openh323 doesn't compile under kernel 2.6 Initial Comment: /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -s2 -m H225 -r MULTIMEDIA-SYSTEM-CONTROL=H245 -c /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h225.h /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -m H235 -c /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h235.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h235.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h235.h /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -s3 -m H245 -c --classheader "H245_AudioCapability=#ifndef PASN_NOPRINTON\nvoid PrintOn(ostream & strm) const;\n#endif" /data/build/t mp/openh323/src/h245.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h245.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h245.h g++ -DP_LINUX=2.6.1 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -D_REENTRANT -Wall -fPIC -DP_USE_PRAGMA -DPHAS_TEMPLATES -I/data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix -I/usr/include/pwlib -DPTRACING -I/data /build/tmp/openh323/include -DHAS_IXJ -DHAS_OSS -DPTRACING -I/data/build/tmp/pwlib/include -M /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx >> /data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep In file included from /usr/include/asm/smp.h:18, from /usr/include/linux/smp.h:17, from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23, from /usr/include/linux/module.h:10, from /usr/include/linux/device.h:21, from /usr/include/linux/videodev.h:6, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/videoio.h:106, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/video.h:89, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/video.h:66, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:269, from /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx:11: /usr/include/asm/mpspec.h:6:25: mach_mpspec.h: No such file or directory In file included from /usr/include/linux/smp.h:17, from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23, from /usr/include/linux/module.h:10, from /usr/include/linux/device.h:21, from /usr/include/linux/videodev.h:6, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/videoio.h:106, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/video.h:89, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/video.h:66, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:269, from /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx:11: /usr/include/asm/smp.h:73:26: mach_apicdef.h: No such file or directory make[2]: *** [/data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep] Error 1 make[2]: *** Deleting file `/data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep' make[2]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/openh323/src' make[1]: *** [optdepend] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/openh323' ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=883926&group_id=34096 |
|
From: SourceForge.net <no...@so...> - 2004-01-30 16:42:52
|
Bugs item #883926, was opened at 2004-01-25 00:59 Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ojehle You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=883926&group_id=34096 Category: Package Group: v1.1 Status: Open Resolution: None Priority: 5 Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73) Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: openh323 doesn't compile under kernel 2.6 Initial Comment: /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -s2 -m H225 -r MULTIMEDIA-SYSTEM-CONTROL=H245 -c /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h225.h /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -m H235 -c /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h235.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h235.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h235.h /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -s3 -m H245 -c --classheader "H245_AudioCapability=#ifndef PASN_NOPRINTON\nvoid PrintOn(ostream & strm) const;\n#endif" /data/build/t mp/openh323/src/h245.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h245.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h245.h g++ -DP_LINUX=2.6.1 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -D_REENTRANT -Wall -fPIC -DP_USE_PRAGMA -DPHAS_TEMPLATES -I/data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix -I/usr/include/pwlib -DPTRACING -I/data /build/tmp/openh323/include -DHAS_IXJ -DHAS_OSS -DPTRACING -I/data/build/tmp/pwlib/include -M /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx >> /data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep In file included from /usr/include/asm/smp.h:18, from /usr/include/linux/smp.h:17, from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23, from /usr/include/linux/module.h:10, from /usr/include/linux/device.h:21, from /usr/include/linux/videodev.h:6, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/videoio.h:106, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/video.h:89, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/video.h:66, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:269, from /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx:11: /usr/include/asm/mpspec.h:6:25: mach_mpspec.h: No such file or directory In file included from /usr/include/linux/smp.h:17, from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23, from /usr/include/linux/module.h:10, from /usr/include/linux/device.h:21, from /usr/include/linux/videodev.h:6, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/videoio.h:106, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/video.h:89, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/video.h:66, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:269, from /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx:11: /usr/include/asm/smp.h:73:26: mach_apicdef.h: No such file or directory make[2]: *** [/data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep] Error 1 make[2]: *** Deleting file `/data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep' make[2]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/openh323/src' make[1]: *** [optdepend] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/openh323' ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Comment By: Oliver jehle (ojehle) Date: 2004-01-29 16:30 Message: Logged In: YES user_id=376111 fixed with patch for build ... posted please close add "old_kernel_includes" before configure in build script ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=883926&group_id=34096 |
|
From: SourceForge.net <no...@so...> - 2004-01-30 18:14:49
|
Bugs item #883926, was opened at 2004-01-25 01:59 Message generated for change (Comment added) made by friedl You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=883926&group_id=34096 Category: Package Group: v1.1 >Status: Closed Resolution: None Priority: 5 Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73) >Assigned to: Oliver jehle (ojehle) Summary: openh323 doesn't compile under kernel 2.6 Initial Comment: /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -s2 -m H225 -r MULTIMEDIA-SYSTEM-CONTROL=H245 -c /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h225.h /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -m H235 -c /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h235.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h235.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h235.h /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser -s3 -m H245 -c --classheader "H245_AudioCapability=#ifndef PASN_NOPRINTON\nvoid PrintOn(ostream & strm) const;\n#endif" /data/build/t mp/openh323/src/h245.asn ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h245.h /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h245.h g++ -DP_LINUX=2.6.1 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -D_REENTRANT -Wall -fPIC -DP_USE_PRAGMA -DPHAS_TEMPLATES -I/data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix -I/usr/include/pwlib -DPTRACING -I/data /build/tmp/openh323/include -DHAS_IXJ -DHAS_OSS -DPTRACING -I/data/build/tmp/pwlib/include -M /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx >> /data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep In file included from /usr/include/asm/smp.h:18, from /usr/include/linux/smp.h:17, from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23, from /usr/include/linux/module.h:10, from /usr/include/linux/device.h:21, from /usr/include/linux/videodev.h:6, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/videoio.h:106, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/video.h:89, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/video.h:66, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:269, from /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx:11: /usr/include/asm/mpspec.h:6:25: mach_mpspec.h: No such file or directory In file included from /usr/include/linux/smp.h:17, from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23, from /usr/include/linux/module.h:10, from /usr/include/linux/device.h:21, from /usr/include/linux/videodev.h:6, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/videoio.h:106, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/video.h:89, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/video.h:66, from /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:269, from /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx:11: /usr/include/asm/smp.h:73:26: mach_apicdef.h: No such file or directory make[2]: *** [/data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep] Error 1 make[2]: *** Deleting file `/data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep' make[2]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/openh323/src' make[1]: *** [optdepend] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/openh323' ---------------------------------------------------------------------- >Comment By: Friedrich Lobenstock (friedl) Date: 2004-01-30 19:14 Message: Logged In: YES user_id=38090 Oliver you've got the right to do this yourself Greetings Friedl ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Comment By: Oliver jehle (ojehle) Date: 2004-01-29 17:30 Message: Logged In: YES user_id=376111 fixed with patch for build ... posted please close add "old_kernel_includes" before configure in build script ---------------------------------------------------------------------- You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=883926&group_id=34096 |
|
From: Oliver J. <oli...@mo...> - 2004-01-26 09:50:10
Attachments:
openh323.diff
|
same problem as with pwlib... including the 2.4 headers for compile
works ..
they split the mach headers in 2.6 for the different i386
architectures.. think openh323 project need to fix this, if they
use the wrong set of includes for 2.6 ...
Index: openh323
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvsroot/devil-linux/build/scripts/openh323,v
retrieving revision 1.8
diff -u -r1.8 openh323
--- openh323 11 Jan 2004 14:43:04 -0000 1.8
+++ openh323 26 Jan 2004 07:47:16 -0000
@@ -35,6 +35,7 @@
pushd .. > /dev/null
export PWLIBDIR=$PWD/pwlib
popd > /dev/null
+ old_kernel_includes
./configure --prefix=/usr || exit 1
# don't use parallel builds ($PMAKE)
make || exit 1
On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 01:59, SourceForge.net wrote:
> Bugs item #883926, was opened at 2004-01-24 19:59
> Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by Item Submitter
> You can respond by visiting:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=883926&group_id=34096
>
> Category: Package
> Group: v1.1
> Status: Open
> Resolution: None
> Priority: 5
> Submitted By: Heiko Zuerker (smiley73)
> Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
> Summary: openh323 doesn't compile under kernel 2.6
>
> Initial Comment:
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser
> -s2 -m H225 -r MULTIMEDIA-SYSTEM-CONTROL=H245 -c
> /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225.asn
> ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence
> mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225.h
> /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h225.h
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser
> -m H235 -c /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h235.asn
> ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence
> mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h235.h
> /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h235.h
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser
> -s3 -m H245 -c --classheader
> "H245_AudioCapability=#ifndef PASN_NOPRINTON\nvoid
> PrintOn(ostream & strm) const;\n#endif" /data/build/t
> mp/openh323/src/h245.asn
> ASNParse version 1.7.1 for Unix Linux by Equivalence
> mv /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h245.h
> /data/build/tmp/openh323/include/h245.h
> g++ -DP_LINUX=2.6.1 -ffunction-sections
> -fdata-sections -D_REENTRANT -Wall -fPIC
> -DP_USE_PRAGMA -DPHAS_TEMPLATES
> -I/data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix
> -I/usr/include/pwlib -DPTRACING -I/data
> /build/tmp/openh323/include -DHAS_IXJ -DHAS_OSS
> -DPTRACING -I/data/build/tmp/pwlib/include -M
> /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx >>
> /data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep
> In file included from /usr/include/asm/smp.h:18,
> from /usr/include/linux/smp.h:17,
> from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23,
> from /usr/include/linux/module.h:10,
> from /usr/include/linux/device.h:21,
> from /usr/include/linux/videodev.h:6,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/videoio.h:106,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/video.h:89,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/video.h:66,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:269,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx:11:
> /usr/include/asm/mpspec.h:6:25: mach_mpspec.h: No such
> file or directory
> In file included from /usr/include/linux/smp.h:17,
> from /usr/include/linux/sched.h:23,
> from /usr/include/linux/module.h:10,
> from /usr/include/linux/device.h:21,
> from /usr/include/linux/videodev.h:6,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/videoio.h:106,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/video.h:89,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix/ptlib/video.h:66,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:269,
> from
> /data/build/tmp/openh323/src/h225_1.cxx:11:
> /usr/include/asm/smp.h:73:26: mach_apicdef.h: No such
> file or directory
> make[2]: ***
> [/data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep]
> Error 1
> make[2]: *** Deleting file
> `/data/build/tmp/openh323/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/h225_1.dep'
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/openh323/src'
> make[1]: *** [optdepend] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/data/build/tmp/openh323'
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> You can respond by visiting:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410643&aid=883926&group_id=34096
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004
> Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration
> See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA.
> http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn
> _______________________________________________
> Devil-linux-develop mailing list
> Dev...@li...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2004-01-29 03:34:29
|
Oliver Jehle wrote: > same problem as with pwlib... including the 2.4 headers for compile > works .. > > they split the mach headers in 2.6 for the different i386 > architectures.. think openh323 project need to fix this, if they > use the wrong set of includes for 2.6 ... Using the old headers, doesn't this mean that the application won't work anyway ? Shouldn't we rather disable it for now? Heiko |
|
From: Bruce S. <br...@ar...> - 2004-01-31 02:12:34
|
> > same problem as with pwlib... including the 2.4 headers for compile > > works .. > > > > they split the mach headers in 2.6 for the different i386 > > architectures.. think openh323 project need to fix this, if they > > use the wrong set of includes for 2.6 ... > > Using the old headers, doesn't this mean that the application won't work > anyway ? I honestly have no idea, I never tried it. I originally added it for someone else, who has never used it either. > Shouldn't we rather disable it for now? Yes. As far as I'm concerned, we can nuke the whole thing. It takes for f'n ever to compile, and I usually deselect it anyway! :-) - BS |
|
From: Emmanuel E. <ee...@ma...> - 2004-01-31 03:25:43
|
Hi, Bruce Smith a =E9crit: >>>same problem as with pwlib... including the 2.4 headers for compile >>>works .. >>> >>>they split the mach headers in 2.6 for the different i386 >>>architectures.. think openh323 project need to fix this, if they >>>use the wrong set of includes for 2.6 ... >> >>Using the old headers, doesn't this mean that the application won't wor= k=20 >>anyway ? >=20 >=20 > I honestly have no idea, I never tried it. >=20 > I originally added it for someone else, who has never used it either. >=20 >=20 >>Shouldn't we rather disable it for now? >=20 >=20 > Yes. >=20 > As far as I'm concerned, we can nuke the whole thing. It takes=20 > for f'n ever to compile, and I usually deselect it anyway! :-) >=20 Maybe not Nuke it ... just leave it for the time it needs to be updated .= .. IMO, it's not a bad thing to have h323 gateway on a communication box ... MaNU > - BS >=20 >=20 >=20 >=20 > ------------------------------------------------------- > The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004 > Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration > See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA. > http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn > _______________________________________________ > Devil-linux-develop mailing list > Dev...@li... > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop |
|
From: Oliver J. <oli...@mo...> - 2004-01-31 03:55:51
|
as i know, its only a compilation problem... debian and others
install separate header packages only for this case...
the kernel developers write very nice notes about using direct the
kernel includes...
i would tag the 2.6 as testing, and write a big compile note when
compiling with 2.6 and using the 2.4 includes...
function old_kernel_includes () {
OLDINCLUDEDIR=$(find_src_dir 2.4.21-include)
if [ "CONFIG_KERNEL_VERSION" == "2.6" ]; then
echo "HEY DUDE, PLEASE NOTE ..... YOU COMPILE FOR KERNEL 2.6"
echo "AND USE OLD INCLUDES FROM 2.4 BECAUSE THE PACKAGE ISNT"
echo "COMPILE-READY FOR 2.6"
fi
ln -nsf $OLDINCLUDEDIR/linux /usr/include/linux || exit 1
ln -nsf $OLDINCLUDEDIR/asm-i386 /usr/include/asm || exit 1
ln -nsf $OLDINCLUDEDIR/asm-generic /usr/include/asm-generic ||
exit 1
}
but perhaps, the new openh323 release is already prepared ???
On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 16:25, Heiko Zuerker wrote:
> Oliver Jehle wrote:
> > same problem as with pwlib... including the 2.4 headers for compile
> > works ..
> >
> > they split the mach headers in 2.6 for the different i386
> > architectures.. think openh323 project need to fix this, if they
> > use the wrong set of includes for 2.6 ...
>
> Using the old headers, doesn't this mean that the application won't work
> anyway ?
> Shouldn't we rather disable it for now?
>
> Heiko
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004
> Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration
> See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA.
> http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn
> _______________________________________________
> Devil-linux-develop mailing list
> Dev...@li...
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/devil-linux-develop
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2004-01-31 15:20:18
|
Oliver Jehle wrote:
> as i know, its only a compilation problem... debian and others
> install separate header packages only for this case...
>
> the kernel developers write very nice notes about using direct the
> kernel includes...
Do we have alternatives ?
> i would tag the 2.6 as testing, and write a big compile note when
> compiling with 2.6 and using the 2.4 includes...
Agreed
> function old_kernel_includes () {
> OLDINCLUDEDIR=$(find_src_dir 2.4.21-include)
> if [ "CONFIG_KERNEL_VERSION" == "2.6" ]; then
> echo "HEY DUDE, PLEASE NOTE ..... YOU COMPILE FOR KERNEL 2.6"
> echo "AND USE OLD INCLUDES FROM 2.4 BECAUSE THE PACKAGE ISNT"
> echo "COMPILE-READY FOR 2.6"
> fi
I like that, I added it.
Will be checked in once my big 2.6-test-recompile is finished.
> ln -nsf $OLDINCLUDEDIR/linux /usr/include/linux || exit 1
> ln -nsf $OLDINCLUDEDIR/asm-i386 /usr/include/asm || exit 1
> ln -nsf $OLDINCLUDEDIR/asm-generic /usr/include/asm-generic ||
> exit 1
> }
>
>
>
> but perhaps, the new openh323 release is already prepared ???
So far nothing new is available, we need to wait a little more.
Heiko
|
|
From: Heiko Z. <he...@zu...> - 2004-01-31 15:21:21
|
Emmanuel ESCARABAJAL wrote: > Hi, > > Bruce Smith a écrit: > >>>> same problem as with pwlib... including the 2.4 headers for compile >>>> works .. >>>> >>>> they split the mach headers in 2.6 for the different i386 >>>> architectures.. think openh323 project need to fix this, if they >>>> use the wrong set of includes for 2.6 ... >>> >>> >>> Using the old headers, doesn't this mean that the application won't >>> work anyway ? >> >> >> >> I honestly have no idea, I never tried it. >> >> I originally added it for someone else, who has never used it either. >> >> >>> Shouldn't we rather disable it for now? >> >> >> >> Yes. >> >> As far as I'm concerned, we can nuke the whole thing. It takes for >> f'n ever to compile, and I usually deselect it anyway! :-) >> > > Maybe not Nuke it ... just leave it for the time it needs to be updated ... > > IMO, it's not a bad thing to have h323 gateway on a communication box ... I agree with Manu, let's keep it in there. Heiko |
|
From: Bruce S. <bw...@ar...> - 2004-01-31 22:46:09
|
> >> As far as I'm concerned, we can nuke the whole thing. It takes for > >> f'n ever to compile, and I usually deselect it anyway! :-) > > > > Maybe not Nuke it ... just leave it for the time it needs to be updated ... > > > > IMO, it's not a bad thing to have h323 gateway on a communication box ... > > I agree with Manu, let's keep it in there. That's fine, just don't do it on my account. I didn't want you thinking that I needed it (since I originally added it). - BS |