Cppcheck 1.77 has been released
- Added flag --cppcheck-build-dir to allow incremental analysis and inter-file checking
- Improved --project support for Visual Studio solutions
- Detect pointer overflow
- Detect usage of variable after std::move or std::forward
- Warn about number and char literals in boolean expressions
- Improved checking for variables modified but not used again
- Libraries: Added support to specify <returnValue>
- Improved ValueFlow, especially related to function return values and casts
- Improved simplification of Null values to allow more accurate checking
- Several improvements to windows.cfg, posix.cfg, gnu.cfg and std.cfg
- Reimplemented check for using iterators of mismatching containers
- Support build directory as in CLI
Additionally, lots of false positives and bugs have been fixed and several existing checks have been improved.
Log in to post a comment.