MJ Maxwell - 2024-08-27

I run a Radio Station where my DJs connect remotely to RADIO DJ via BUTT using Shoutcast.
Most of my DJs ( and i mean 99% of them) can connect fine and have no problems. There is that 1% that are just really having difficulties staying connected ( note i said staying connected). They can connect with BUTT no problem but then they are loosing connecting which in turn disconnects them from Radio DJ and then I have to connect them remotely again.

I would like to ask if their is something they have to ensure they are doing on BUTT that we havent been able to figure out already that can help them so they dont disconnect.
Obviously we know they have to have a stable internet connection and also. i have told them to be hardwired in where possible via ethernet cable.

It is just a select few DJs and its absolutely causing me distress in trying to understand why they are having trouble especially as they have used BUTT before and havent seemed to have problems.

I have asked the same question in the RADIO DJ forum, however i know that from their end, the program is working completely as should be.
As it is a connection issue then i feel it is from the end of BUTT and the workings on these DJs side with their setup and BUTT.

Any advice would be majourly appreciated