Roger Naylor - 2022-04-26

Hi, I have a long-standing connection to an online radio station using IceCast. The station is on link.radiojar.com with a host of 80. The details of the station have not changed, but having taken a month away (for March) I am now no longer able to connect.

I have tried three different versions of butt (0.1.27 was my original install, 0.1.30 replicates an install of a friend who can connect successfully, and 0.1.34 as the most recent). In all three instances, I simply get the error shown in the attachment.

If I stop the reconnect attempts, and hit the play button again, I get a "server answered with 406!", but this is the only time this appears.

All configuration settings are correct, and have been re-entered multiple times (both as copy & paste and as manual entry) and have been checked and verified against someone else's machine (who connects successfully).

All other connections I have are ShoutCast connections, and are working fine. This is my only IceCast connection and is the only one experiencing issues.

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to resolve this?