Menu

"sles-install.sh" Trouble for X86_64

mike-h30
2008-04-23
2013-05-30
  • mike-h30

mike-h30 - 2008-04-23

David,

1.)  Is there any reason why the "sles-install.sh" script would yield different results on a 64 bit machine?  I have SLES10-SP1 and Hylafax+ installed on my 32 bit Pentium 4 test box and my 64 bit production box (Dual Core Intel® Xeon® 5110; 4MB Cache, 1.6GHz, 1066MHZ ).  I installed AvantFax 3.1.0 on my 32 bit machine using the "sles-install.sh" script and had Avantfax up and running from the script.  However, when I ran the "sles-install.sh" script on my 64 bit box, I get this error message when logging in to Avantfax.

PHP5 on this system lacks both FileInfo and mime_content_type - Please install

2.) Should I attempt to install FileInfo and mime_content_type manually since I already ran the script once?

I tried resolving some issues from my script output (https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2015937&forum_id=542400 )

Thanks,

-Mike

• Nobody/Anonymous

I don't know what to say.  I guess the developers are still working out the problems in the 64bit version.

Dave

• mike-h30

mike-h30 - 2008-04-23

David,

Is this indeed a known bug for 64 bit machines?  Is it a bug in the "sles-install.sh" script, the AvantFax php files, or the PECL file info and mime packages?  I am going to try installing the missing packages manually.

-Mike

• Nobody/Anonymous

For install FileInfo and mime_content_type manually since.

Es sencillo se puede hacer o modificar asi el archivo "sles-install.sh ":

# pecl install fileinfo
      pecl -v download  fileinfo
      pear -v  install fileinfo

Y con eso funciona.

Ahora tengo el problema de que aparece el siguiente error y no lo he podido resolver.

The AvantFAX database is DOWN

Can you help meeee!!!

• mike-h30

mike-h30 - 2008-08-15

I had to upgrade to PHP5 ( v5.25) to get FileInfo to install.  It would not work for me with PHP5 (v5.1.2).

-Mike