Menu

Employee loans

xolali
2012-10-14
2013-03-07
  • xolali

xolali - 2012-10-14

Hi,
    Has anyone been able to handle employee loans in payroll. My thinking is to define a concept but there's no provision for principal amount, period for deduction , balance, interest. Am thinking of adding these extra columns to hr_attribute and also adding another column isLoan in hr_concept, to hide/show these fields.

Xolali

• Frankie Figs

Frankie Figs - 2012-10-14

Hey Xolali,

Here is a thread that answers your question: https://sourceforge.net/projects/adempiere/forums/forum/623063/topic/5658652

It is in spanish so google translate is your good friend or those same people who speak spanish will post here in english.

Regards,

• xolali

xolali - 2012-10-15

Hello,
    Thanks soo much, google translator did the trick but it doesn't really answer fully the question of loans. It's the same idea I wrote about, the issue here with loans is that we need to keep a balance based on the principal and loan deductions so far. We must also track valid payment period as per ILO rules which does not allow you to deduct more than a certain percentage of basic salary every month. I know these can be implemented in the rules engine but I guess we still need some additional columns in hr_concept and hr_attributes to make things cleaner.
    Any ideas???

Xolali