Menu

ADempiere with Maven and new JBoss

Developers
Karnevon
2013-12-05
2014-03-23
  • Karnevon

Karnevon - 2013-12-05

Since we are getting more and more problems with our old JBoss Server and newer Java Versions (1.7x64) and because of performance issues and the growing configuration fragmentation of our customization project, we want to switch to a newer version. And when we making such a big step, we want to take the newest version available :) So we choosed JBoss Wildfly. It's still beta, but final release is planned this year. We will need longer for this. Our plan is, to build an ear with maven and just push it onto the server (get rid of ant). I read about efforts in the past, but last post are long ago. That's why I created a new topic. I wanted to ask if there are still people working on this or if we have to start all over again and what the community is thinking about this step.

• Marek Mosiewicz

Marek Mosiewicz - 2014-03-23

Adempiere Build process creates standard war/ear files which in theory could be deployed on new version of JBoss but never tried it. If you would like to get some help you could contact me on skype as 'marekmosiewicz'. Adempiere for sure needs some more new effort in it to make it thrive.