Multi-platform tools and information for programming and controlling LEGO MINDSTORMS programmable bricks, such as the NXT, via USB and Bluetooth.

Project Activity

See All Activity >

Categories

Robotics

License

Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1), Other License, Public Domain

Follow mindboards

mindboards Web Site

Other Useful Business Software
Paessler: Easy to Use With Enterprise Power. Free Trial Icon
Paessler: Easy to Use With Enterprise Power. Free Trial

A low-code dashboard makes monitoring intuitive for any admin, while scripting and custom sensors give experts full control.

You shouldn't have to choose between a monitoring tool that's easy to use and one that's powerful enough for a complex environment. PRTG's low-code interface lets any admin build dashboards, set alerts and monitor devices without scripting, while custom sensors and full API access are there when your team needs deeper control. One platform, no compromise. Download a free 30-day trial now.
Get Free Download
Rate This Project
Login To Rate This Project

User Ratings

★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★
★
6
1
1
0
0
ease 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 3 / 5
features 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 3 / 5
design 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 4 / 5
support 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 2 / 5

User Reviews

  • Think the forums have been abandoned. Only way to get old posts is to put the blog url into the WaybackMachine. Not all posts are recorded though so you might have to look at several dates to find what you are looking for.
  • I'll second that - how the heck do I find Mindboards community. I'm wanting to a ask a question about the NXT colour sensors (e.g. the one that lego made for NXT 2.0 and the two that HiTechnic makes) and so I went to the NXT step forums only to find that they don't exist as anything other than archive now and they recommended a move to mindboards, which I duly did (with an old sourceforge login that I'd forgotten I had) and thus to hear where I can see an old RIC font download I'd also forgotten I'd accessed and... no forum.
  • It was fantastic, but where has the messageboard gone? Edit 18 Nov 2014. The forums have been brought back to life. Can't post URLs in reviews unfortunately but if you visit botbench dot com, and go to the ramblings you'll be able to find the link.
  • Go MindBoards!
  • great Mindstorms forums
Read more reviews >

Additional Project Details

Operating Systems

Android, Apple iPhone

Intended Audience

Education, End Users/Desktop, Engineering

User Interface

Carbon (Mac OS X), Win32 (MS Windows)

Programming Language

C, C++, Free Pascal

Related Categories

C++ Robotics Software, C Robotics Software, Free Pascal Robotics Software

Registered

2010-09-25