XFreq provides a GUI to monitor the Processor frequencies (including Turbo Boost), the temperatures, C-States; and to alter the operational features of the Intel Core i7 processor. XFreq is also programmed for Core 2 and other Intel 64-bits architectures.
- Core frequencies, ratios and turbo boost
- CPU cycles IPS IPC CPI and C-states C0 C1 C3 C6 C7
- Discrete temperature per core
- Kernel task scheduling per core
- Allows to read and write MSR registers
- Display, Disable / Enable features such as Hyper-Threading, SpeedStep, Thermal Monitor
- Base Clock ; xAPIC topology ; performance counters ; CPUID signature
- DRAM controller and timings; SmBIOS data
Be the first to post a review of XFreq!