XFreq provides a GUI to display the frequencies (including turbo boost), the temperatures, C-States and other features of the Intel Core i7 processors.
It is also programmed for Core 2 and other Intel architectures.
- Core frequencies, ratios and turbo boost
- CPU cycles and C-states C0 C3 C6
- Discrete temperature per thread core
- Kernel task scheduling per core
- Allows to read and write MSR registers
- Many processor features such as Hyper-Threading, SpeedStep, Thermal Monitor
- Base Clock ; xAPIC topology ; performance counters ; CPUID signature
- DRAM controller and timings; SmBIOS data
Be the first to post a review of XFreq-CyrIng!