Pokas x86 Emulator is an Application-Only emulator created for generic unpacking and testing the antivirus detection algorithms. it emulates the PE Executable Files 32-bits versions and monitor all memory writes and include many features. AmrThabet
- Has an assembler and a disassembler from and to mnemonics.
- Support adding new APIs and adding the emulation function to them.
- Support a very powerful debugger that has a parser that parses the condition you give and create a very fast native code that perform the check on this condition.
- Support seh and support tib, teb, peb and peb_ldr_data.
- It monitors all the memory writes and log up to 10 previous Eips and saves the last accessed and the last modified place in memory.
- it support 6 APIs:GetModuleHandleA, LoadLibrayA, GetProcAddress, VirtualAlloc, VirtualFree and VirtualProtect.
- With all of these it's FREE and open source.
Be the first to post a review of Pokas x86 Emulator!