vifm - 0.7.5
New version adds one major feature (parsing of escape codes), set of
improvements for existing ones and fixes for bugs/issues. There are
also some changes in build system and new extra files bundled with vifm.
- Removed using of libtool in build process on *nix-like systems.
- Added parsing of escape codes for the preview pane and less-like view.
- Added expand() builtin function.
- Added Gentoo ebuild and sample color schemes.
- Added macros that are expanded to register's content.
- Added dynamic loading of xlib.
- Added 'shortmess' option.
- Added pausing of shell on external commands fails on Windows.
- Fixed build issues on FreeBSD and OS X systems.
- Fixed for redrawing and searching in less-like mode.
- Fixed issues with :help command on Windows.
See change log for full list of changes and by whom they were suggested.