vifm - v0.7.6
New minor version brings better integration with environment and external tools
as well as enhances file filtering capabilities in several ways. Apart from
that, old features were tweaked and some build issues and bugs were resolved.
New Win32 and Win64 single-executable (no DLLs) packages appear first time with
This time beta stage was quite fruitful. Thanks to all who installed and tried
beta versions, and special thanks to filterfalse.
- Added interactive local filter.
- Added external editing of command-line content with 'vicmd'.
- Added integration with tmux.
- Added options to configure external tools for :apropos, :find, :grep
and :locate command-line commands.
- Added desktop entry file (*nix only) and updated application icon.
- Fixed build for some combinations of OS/environments (OS X, 32/64-bit cygwin,
Notice: if you mapped q key to something, new q:, q/, q? and q= keys won't be
available; suggested solution is to change your existing mapping to qq.
See change log for full list of changes and by whom they were suggested.