This software is to help type in text from speech recordings. It has several functions proven to help this type of work.
However it is fully manual (aside from auto-completion), so no speech recognition if you are looking for that, but it is a great tool to do the job.
- Autocomplete long words (by learning the ones already typed in, also taking the frequency into account)
- Play audio straight from the application so you don't have to switch between an audio player and a text editor
- Keyboard shortcuts to control audio (F9-F12)
- Configurable automatic "play, wait, jump back a bit" sequence to allow continuous typing without even touching the audio controls.
- One touch day/night theme switch to please your eyes.
- Automatic saving (5 seconds)
- Full state saving on close, so you can continue instantly next time from where you left it.
Be the first to post a review of Transcription Aid!