TCP/IP Manager is designed to help computer users keep track of their network configuration in different locations. At home or at work, changing network settings is now just one click away!
- Save your network settings in an unlimited number of profiles
- Easy switching between profiles (with tray icon and hotkeys)
- Generate batch files from network profiles
- Import current system settings
- Very fast and easy to use interface
- Run at Windows startup
- WebUpdate (complete with news) and statistic modules
- Installer, standalone (zip) and portable (PortableApps.com) setup
tcpipmanager works great
Using it on Windows XP Pro with all Service Packs and it doesn't change the IP, although I have appointed one in the profile's settings and unchecked the "Obtain an IP address automatically"-option. The rest is changed so I presume this might be viewed as a bug.
Love that its free
I use is to switch between the DCHP-enviroment at work and the fixed IP-settings at home. It is set to start up at boot, so as soon as the laptop is booted I have the TCP/IP Manager window to remind me to select the proper settings for the location.