Synctity is a program for synchronizing files on multiple machines. It is a front end for rsync that maintains multiple profiles, making often-run syncing tasks easy to perform. Released under the terms of GPLv3.
Synctity runs on Mac OS X, Linux, and other Unix-like operating systems. The latest release provides a stand-alone application bundle for Mac OS X. See the documentation for Linux prerequisites.
Synctity is moving to GitHub. Documentation and the latest release are still available here.
- Cross-platform file synchronization backed by rsync
- Synchronization across multiple machines and file system types using ssh with public/private key authorization
- Profiles enable quickly configuring and running sets of rsync commands
- A single configuration file stores multiple profiles
- Arbitrary pre and post sync commands can be configured
Be the first to post a review of Synctity!