synctocloud.net - The easiest way to put your offline bits to cloud
This site dedicated to host synctocloud source code (only). There are no downloadable releases...
If you are synctocloud enduser, please check official synctocloud webpage: http://synctocloud.net
SyncToCloud is the delivery of free software designed to synchronize data from various sources into a cloud (or between computers), whereby data may be shared based on end-user-defined rules, and is accessible by cloud computing to several computers and other devices. The application is compatible with any file-based cloud computing implementation, and is applicable even to synchronize amongst computers (e.g. via file sharing over a network).
We aim to provide (and continuously improve) an easy to use software, which is still adaptable to complex problems. Should you have any questions or comments, or if you maybe detected any bugs, please send your remarks to us. We’ll read them. Really.
- synchronize data from various sources into a cloud
- support any file based cloud storage provider (dropbox, google drive, skydrive, etc)
- can manage synchronisation rules via gui interface
- template based synchronisation rules (with variables)
- configuration files can be saved to cloud (and sync between computers)
- conflict handling
Reliable and stable, thanks synctocloud