Superficial is a fresh approach to design and coding of GUI applications, bridging the gap between architectural concepts such as Model-View-Controller and widget toolkits such as Java Swing.
- Concise, semi-declarative definition of widget layouts.
- Advanced data binding, transparent to client code.
- Multiple content open at the same time (MDI interface), multiple viewers on the same content.
- Multiple content types in the same application.
- Custom painting and manipulation in viewers.
- Complete Javadocs for API, white paper and tutorials cover basic concepts.
Be the first to post a review of Superficial!