SubtitleGet is a command-line tool written in Python, that I am creating in my spare time. It's main purpose is to search, download and/or upload subtitles using Opensubtitles.org fantastic site.
- Search subtitles for files matching a glob expression
- 3 modes of search: hash, imdbid and arbitrary query tex
- format output in different ways - tabular, csv, row-based
- automatically download best matching subtitles based on rating, name, date of upload, download count or based uploader's rank
- upload subtitles and download arbitrary subtitles from the search result using interactive shell
Be the first to post a review of SubtitleGet!