Based on tool "Image Tagger", adapted for stock photo agencies - handles multiple keywords as a long string with separator, Title and Description which can be automatically recognized by stock photo agencies. Keywords can be sorted and duplicates removed. Metadata can be applied on multiple selected images. All metadata can be copied and pasted from the image from different directory. If there is metadata missing, the image name is shown in red.
- Add comma-separated IPTC keywords, sort them and remove duplicates
- Drag/drop multiple photos to FTP/File copy client for Stock Agencies
- Count letters and keywords as you type
- Check which photo is missing Keywords / Description (name shown in red)
- Written in Java - Multiplatform tool (Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac...)
- Apply metadata on multiple selected images
- Copy/Paste all metadata from one image (from different directory from example)
Be the first to post a review of Stock Photo Tagger!