FastPhotoTagger tries to be the fastest way to set the metadata tags in your photos. By defining abbreviations for the most common tag values, you can tag an image with a few keystrokes in a matter of seconds and then view the tags in a slideshow.
With FastPhotoTagger, you can
- Set multiple images to have the same tag values
- Set individual images to have unique tag values
- Choose the metadata fields to work with
- Define abbreviations for the most common tag values
- Modify or undo tag changes before committing to image files
- View images and slideshows that display tag values as captions
- Create and search a metadata database
FastPhotoTagger uses ExifTool to read & write tags and HyperSQL to manage its database.
- Set metadata in seconds using abbreviations for common tag values.
- Write metadata tags to any file type supported by ExifTool.
- Write non-English metadata in UTF-8 format.
- Display images from JPEG, PNG, and GIF file types.
- Search metadata with an easy to use visual interface.
- Quick-Start user guide.
- English, French, German, and Polish user interfaces.
Genial! I was searching for this kind of tool for a while, but none of the hundreds I've tried was Ok, except FastPhotoTagger !!!