Startup Manager is a program that provides you the possibility to manage the Windows startup procedure. It offers you the possibility to control which programs automatically start up and more.
- Make programs start on logon (add items)
- Rename existing items
- Delete existing items
- Disable existing items
- Enable existing items
- Create a batch file with programs that start in a certain order
- [coming soon] Startup Manager 3.0: Change existing item command
- [coming soon] Startup Manager 3.0: Delay items (replaces batch file feature)
- [coming soon] Startup Manager 3.0: Edit offline user registry start sections
I have used this regularly for over a year, love it and would be hard-pressed to use anything else.
so good in fact I recommend it to others on my software site.
Superb tool, simple and easy to install. Thanks a lot!
Fast and simple.
Great product st-m
My boot mgr had 6 choices, 4 with the same name. Windows Startup & Recovery tool showed 7 choices, 5 with the same name. Which to choose? Startup Manager presented a window similar to Startup & Recovery, with 7 choices, but in addition disclosed which one was the current operating system in use. I'm delighted!