SparesPOP is a MATLAB implementation of a sparse semidefinite programming (SDP) relaxation method proposed for polynomial optimization problems (POPs). Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question and/or request.
We also release SparsePOPC++ and SparsePOPC++-windows. Both implementations are SparsePOP which does not use MATLAB, but only C++. In particular, SparsePOPC++-windows contains a binary file which works on Windows, and does not require to compile.
- A MATLAB implementation of sparse semidefinite programming (SDP) relaxation
- Effective for a polynomial optimization problem with sparse structure
- Use SeDuMi, SDPA, SDPT3, CSDP and SDPNAL as SDP solvers
- Incorporate local solvers in Optimization Toolbox with SparsePOP to refine the solution and value obtained by SparsePOP
- A C++ implementation of SparsePOP is released (SDPA is necessary)
Be the first to post a review of SparsePOP!