Shweb is a tiny web server written in shell script, POSIX compliant with most used small unix shell interpreters, like ash (busybox included), dash, and bash also. Support for static pages. Works in conjunction with any superdaemon like [x]inetd.
- Static pages web server
- One single shell script
- Syslog access and error logs in Apache Common Log Format
- POSIX compliant
- Compliant with embeded shell interpreters (ash, dash, busybox)
- No configs
- Works with [x]inetd superdaemon
- TCP wrapper compliant (through [x]inetd or tcpd)
- Connectivity and behavior configurable (through [x]inetd and tcpd)
- Small, about 2.5KB (comments/identation stripped code)
- Run as unprivileged user
- Jail root friendly
Be the first to post a review of Shweb - Shell Web Server!