Bring efficiencies to your testing process using our free tool. Automate your entire testing needs Integration into many continuous integration/build automation systems such as Hudson.
In order to handle large number of test cases we have a clear cut strategy used for designing the framework. Some of the framework functionalities can be mentioned as follows:
- If there is any unhandled exception, then the execution does not stop. Particular test scenario is stopped and continues with the next scenario.
- Screen shots are taken for each error so that analyzing the failures should be easy.
- Proper exception handling is done in the framework.
- Proper naming conventions are used
- Avoided hard coding of test data
- Test Data are parameterized using external means such as XMLs, Database, Spreadsheet, etc.
- Logs are created that makes life easier while analyzing the Test Execution
- Proper folder structure is followed.
Be the first to post a review of Selenium Testing Automation Framework!