RufaSlider contains several types of block slider puzzles including a "Klotski" family, a "Traffic-Rush" family, and 13 other individual classics, all selectable from a single entry app.
"Bslider", contains a large collection of Klotski style games. The objective in each game is stated near the window top, but usually involves moving a large block to a specified location within the window. Move between games using <n>=next or <p>=previous keys.
"Rush" contains a collection of Traffic-Rush style games. Here, the cars or trucks can only move [roll] lengthwise...the goal being to move the red car toward the "garage door" on the right.
Comes with several other fun classics including GetMyGoat, and HoleInOne. Great for kids.
Works on Macs running OS-X and PCs running GNU/Linux.
- Includes a brute force autosolver called bfs.cc (in latest files).
- Any linux machine or Mac with GCC can build! But first try the delivered binaries.
- Both GNU/Linux and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source. Prebuilt linux binaries compatible with recent releases of fedora, opensuse, ubuntu.
- Arrow keys control block moves; Use <h> key for help.
- There is an automatic selector that tries to guess which block should be moved, but if it fails, select the block with the cursor before using the arrow keys.
- Use the <n> or <p> keys to move to Next or Previous puzzle.
- Each game resumes with the last puzzle attempted.
- Kid friendly...assuming you are a kid genius!
- Many Klotski Classics and Traffic Jam Puzzles included
- Supports high DPI mode on Mac Retina displays.
- OpenGL 3.3 core profile C++ source code
- Like puzzles? Then see also: WorldCupSokerban
- Now a single executable provides a point and click selection for any slider.
Be the first to post a review of RufasSlider!