This project aims to create a flexible, cross-platform ROV (remotely operated vehicle) control system based on Qt and the Arduino microcontroller series with multi-platform support. You can view the development blog at http://chrisstechblog.blogspot.com.
If you have any questions, comments, ideas or complaints please let us know! We'd love to hear from you how we can improve ROV-Suite!
P.S. If you want to give us a negative review, please elaborate on why you are giving us a negative review so that we can fix any issues or bugs that you may have found!
- Cross-platform ROV controller with auxiliary applications
- Fast, easy to use and expandable because that's what you need for your ROV
- Based on broadcasted UDP packets so that the communication structure is rock solid
- Based on field-tested code that is known to be reliable!
- Multi-threaded for the best performance possible!
Be the first to post a review of rov-suite!