RoboBeans is an interface to the "Robocup 2D Soccer Simulation Server" that allows developers to write Robocup teams\agents concentrating on behaviour and AI without having to worry about syntax of communication or network issues.
- Full parsing of every string comming from server including warnings, errors, see, hear, sense_body, init, server_param, player_param, and player type messages
- Provides JavaBean mapping for every message
- Manages timing constraints allowing only one command per cycle via a return statement, adn using timeouts to invalidated connections
- Does not restrict the developer to a certain framework allowing for much flexibility in implementing behaviours
- Complete javadoc documentaion and sample code
- Provide complete shielding of every technical detail of the server. You don't even have to know the command strings
There are no 4 star reviews.