Atan is an interface to the RoboCup Soccer Server for the 2D simulation league. It should allow you to concentrate on the job of controlling your clients without having to worry about the communication syntax with SServer or creating the UDP connections.
- Java interface with RoboCup 2D SServer
- Full parsing of SServer strings
- Creates SServer commands, so you just use player.kick() or goalie.catch()
- Manages UDP connections with SServer
- Side independent, translating confusing SServer messages to ownGoal otherGoal etc
Be the first to post a review of Atan!