Relations RCP is a personal wiki style application for knowledge creation and management. Its use is the visualization of terms and concepts and the relations governing these items. Relations is implemented as Eclipse RCP application.
- Content is stored using three types of items: term items, text items and person items.
- Easy bookmarking of items possible.
- Content can be printed out to a text file or an OpenOffice.org document.
- The Relations application stores the content in a Derby database included in the out-of-the-box installation.
- A MySQL connector is included for that a MySQL database can be used as data store.
Be the first to post a review of Relations RCP!