QTester104 version 1.04 Copyright © 2010,2011,2012 Ricardo L. Olsen.
This software implements an IEC 60870-5-104 protocol tester.
IEC 60870-5-104 is a commonly used protocol for data acquisition and control of power substations.
qtester104\src\ - multiplatform qt sources, compile with QT 4.7 or later on any supported platform.
qtester104\bin\ - win32 binaries built with QT 4.7.0.
Can be used to poll substation data and issuing commands.
The base protocol classes are pure C++ without any platform or non-standard library dependancy, can be used to develop software with other compiler/library/sdk.
The software is part of a full substation HMI project (planned to be released eventually), it functions as a protocol module for the HMI, but can be used as a standalone protocol tester.
It's possible to send a General Interrogation ([GI] button) and log messages on the screen.
At the right panel is shown a table with the following data columns:
Protocol [Address] | Last acquired [Value] | ASDU [Type] | [Cause] of transmission | Quality [Flags] | [Count] of transmissions.
The protocol quality flags are:
on / off / tra (double point transition) / ind (double point indefinite) / bl (blocked) / iv (invalid) / nt (not topical) / sb (substituted) / ov (overflow) / t (reg.step transition).
An optional configuration file can be used to store basic parameters, in the form of a INI file (qtester104.ini):
PRIMARY_ADDRESS=1 ; link address of the primary station, originator address (computer)
[RTU1] ; communicates with only one RTU in this version
SECONDARY_ADDRESS=1 ; protocol link address of the RTU (common address of ASDU)
IP_ADDRESS=10.63.1.201 ; IP address of the RTU
ALLOW_COMMANDS=1 ; 1=allow sending commands, 0=don't permit commands
TCP_PORT=2404 ; tcp port (defaults to 2404)
Thank you, please fell free to comment.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,
* DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR
* OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR
* THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.