pySioGame - 0.3.1.2-beta
(quick fix version)
Please note - this game is playable but still unfinished - or rather is being continuously improved.
Please let me know if you find any errors or bugs in the game.
The game is intended to be compatible with python 2.7.2+ including python3.x.
Some changes made to make it compatible with older versions of python as well - but recent versions not tested.
You need the python-pygame package installed in order to run it (and eSpeak which - most likely - you already have pre-installed).
To start the game from terminal:
#or using python3:
Should start with double click if marked as executable or if you like you can create a custom launcher using one of the above lines for the command line field (obviously after changing the path to the program first). The pysiogame_icon_48.png file can be used as the icon.
pySioGame - 0.3.1.2 - beta:
- corrected some area/volume formulas and changed shape/solid images - added labels
- paint - flat brush behaviour changed slightly.
pySioGame - 0.3.1 - beta:
- changed the Paint activity:
- added short history (undo/redo)
- added new stright line tool
- changed the painting functions slightly
- changed 'circumference' to 'perimeter' in shape flashcards