The Clipper library performs clipping and offsetting for both lines and polygons. All four boolean clipping operations are supported - intersection, union, difference and exclusive-or. Polygons can be of any shape including self-intersecting polygons.
- Line and polygon clipping - intersection, union, difference & xor
- Line and polygon offsetting with 3 types of joining - miter, square and round
- Polygons can be of any shape, including self-intersecting polygons
- Minkowski Addition and Minkowski Difference functions included
- The library is written in Delphi, C++, C# and Python
- Comprehensive documentation
- Demos use AGG, Cairo, OpenGL, GDI+ & Graphics32 graphics libraries
- The library is significantly faster than commercial alternatives
- Third-party modules for Perl, Ruby and Python languages
there is a bug on union adjacent polygon.
Exellent Clipper. It will be perfect if the "touching " polygon can be clipped to strictly simplepolygon
Amazing library! It's saved me a lot of time and the developer is very active with support and patching! I do wish it had the ability to take floating points, but I certainly understand the challenge there. My only complaint is that I can't find a donate button!
Fine software. The new float revision is excellent.