The Clipper library performs clipping and offsetting for both lines and polygons. All four boolean clipping operations are supported - intersection, union, difference and exclusive-or. Polygons can be of any shape including self-intersecting polygons.
- Line and polygon clipping - intersection, union, difference & xor
- Line and polygon offsetting with 3 types of joining - miter, square and round
- Polygons can be of any shape, including self-intersecting polygons
- Minkowski Addition and Minkowski Difference functions included
- The library is written in Delphi, C++, C# and Python
- Comprehensive documentation
- Demos use AGG, Cairo, OpenGL, GDI+ & Graphics32 graphics libraries
- The library is significantly faster than commercial alternatives
- Third-party modules for Perl, Ruby and Python languages
This library is blazing fast, solid, and incredibly well maintained. Bugs are far and few between, even on the most ridiculous inputs. And those bugs are dealt with immediately as they come in.
Thank you for your work.
Thanks for Polyclipping, it's great!
Works fine. Easy to integrate, an good support from Angus.
polyclipping works perfectly, thanks