PHP QR Code is open source (LGPL) library for generating QR Code, 2-dimensional barcode. Based on libqrencode C library, provides API for creating QR Code barcode images (PNG, JPEG thanks to GD2). Implemented purely in PHP.
- Supports QR Code versions (size) 1-40
- Numeric, Alphanumeric, 8-bit and Kanji encoding.
- Implemented purely in PHP, no external dependencies except GD2
- Exports to PNG, JPEG images, also exports as bit-table
- TCPDF 2-D barcode API integration
- Easy to configure
- Data cache for calculation speed-up
- Debug data dump, error logging, time benchmarking
- Provided merge tool helps deploy library as a one file
- new! API documentation
- new! Over 30 detailed examples
- 100% Open Source, LGPL Licensed
The temp directory must be manually created with permission apache, if the installation was done with another user.
Is is possible to add logo/image in QR code?
Very simple to use! INSTALL doc has some easy demos to get you started
Is the API run for Linux?
Hi, How to add job title in this example... phpqrcode . sourceforge . net/examples/index.php?example=026