PHP QR Code is open source (LGPL) library for generating QR Code, 2-dimensional barcode. Based on libqrencode C library, provides API for creating QR Code barcode images (PNG, JPEG thanks to GD2). Implemented purely in PHP.
- Supports QR Code versions (size) 1-40
- Numeric, Alphanumeric, 8-bit and Kanji encoding.
- Implemented purely in PHP, no external dependencies except GD2
- Exports to PNG, JPEG images, also exports as bit-table
- TCPDF 2-D barcode API integration
- Easy to configure
- Data cache for calculation speed-up
- Debug data dump, error logging, time benchmarking
- Provided merge tool helps deploy library as a one file
- new! API documentation
- new! Over 30 detailed examples
- 100% Open Source, LGPL Licensed
The temp directory must be manually created with permission apache, if the installation was done with another user.
Is is possible to add logo/image in QR code?
Very simple to use! INSTALL doc has some easy demos to get you started
Is the API run for Linux?