A program for printing and editing pictures. Pictures for printing are selected with checkboxes. So you don't have to have a hassle with the mouse and the keyboard to select pictures and you can select pictures from multiple folders. Together with ufraw-batch RAW pictures are shown and can be converted to jpg. If you want to organize your pictures you can do this in the database treeview. I urgently recommend the 64 bit version for image manipulation as the 32 bit version runs pretty soon out of memory.
- Print multiple images on one page
- Bulk resize, bulk edit pictures
- Bulk rename
- Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Levels
- Sqlite3 Database
- FTP-Upload, -browse
- Print multiple images from as many folders as you want
- send pictures by e-mail
- create multiple images pictures
- remove date stamps and text
- load and save Icons thanks to http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/16178/IconLib-Icons-Unfolded-MultiIcon-and-Windows-Vista
- Multiselect (multiple shapes can be selected and copied or moved)
- post pictures to facebook thanks to Facebook c# SDK
- Tweet your pictures on Twitter thanks to TweetSharp
There are no 4 star reviews.